How to integrate SAS with Facebook
SAS offers a number of call center integrations that are designed to make your life easier. Facebook, a popular social media site, can now be utilized to post private messages to your wall for each call you receive. If you check Facebook more often than you check your email or texts, this is the app for you!
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to connect Facebook to your Specialty Answering Service account. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
- Connect Your Facebook Account with the SAS Facebook App
- Add a Configuration
- Create Your Message
- Integrate Facebook into Your Script
Connect Facebook with Your SAS Account
1. In the SAS Desk portal, click Apps from the left side menu. From the Apps screen, click the Configure button under Facebook logo.
2. On the next screen, click Connect to my account.
3. In the pop-up, enter your Facebook Email or Phone, and your Password, and then click Log In.
Add a Configuration
1. Now that Facebook is connected to the app, click Add configuration to begin the set-up.
2. The Facebook Integration section will be displayed. Select the Script that you'll be connecting.
Create Your Message
Now, you'll need to create the content of the message that we'll be sending to Facebook.
1. Next to Message, you'll see a list of all of the custom step labels associated with the campaign you selected, in addition to default variables, such as [FirstName], [PhoneNumber], [Email], etc. If you have multiple paths in your script, they will each have a different set of variables. So, you'll need to access the call script builder to determine the step labels in the specific path you are mapping.
You can build a separate integration for every script path, each with their corresponding step labels.
2. Click and drag the variables from the left side to the box on the right.
3. After you add the variables that you'd like to appear in the message, be sure to format them by placing each element on a separate line. You can also add headings such as, "Phone Number: [PhoneNumber]."
Integrate Facebook into Your Script
With all of your integration settings complete, you'll need to add the integration into your SAS script.
1. Click the Save configuration button in the lower right corner.
2. A pop-up will open containing the integration link. Right click to copy the link text, or highlight the link with your cursor and press CTRL+C. Then, click OK.
3. To complete the integration, follow the web pop instructions in this article. For convenience, paste the integration link into Word or Notepad. You'll need this handy to paste into the web pop.
NOTE: Some integrations and access to external websites are restricted to designated operator distribution groups. If you are adding either to your script, please reach out so we can make sure your account is assigned to the proper distribution.