General information and frequently asked questions about SAS.
- Contacting SAS
- How many times will the phone ring before it is answered?
- Why is there no Caller ID in my message?
- SAS emails are going to my spam folder
- How can I submit account or script changes?
- How can I apply to work at SAS?
- I will be out of the office. What information should I give customer service?
- Where do I send my on-call schedule?
- I received a call, but there is no recording.
- What is an SAS Service Alert?
- How long are call recordings stored?
- If I get simultaneous calls, will my callers receive a busy signal?
- What types of numbers does SAS provide?
- What area code will SAS text messages come from?
- When SAS contacts me, what number will show up on my Caller ID?
- How SAS Helps Combat Hold Times