Creating your own call status label is a great way to help you sort through calls in your SAS Desk call log and keep track of your customers' needs. You can use call status labels to any number of things, such as:
- Mark which calls you've responded
- Mark which calls still need attention
- Separate calls by department
- Separate calls by staff member
Call status labels will show up in the Status dropdown list of the Call Details page. You can create a label in a few quick steps. Here's how:
1. First, log in to sasdesk.com.
2. Once logged in, click on the Settings
gear icon in the upper right corner.
From the Settings page, you can change your password or add a call status label.
3. To add a label, click on the green Add new label
button on the right side of the screen.
4. In the Add label
popup, fill in the Name
box, and then click on the color
that you'd like for your new label. In the Preview
area, you'll see how the label will appear.
5. Now, click the green Add label
button in the bottom right corner of the popup. Your custom label will show up under the Call status labels heading of the Settings page.
6. If you would like to change the name or color, click the blue Edit
button, make your changes, and then click the blue Save changes
button in the bottom right corner of the popup.
7. To delete a label, just click the red X
to the right of the label name.
8. Once you've created your labels, you can easily update call status by clicking the Status
column to the far right of the call you are working on.
The line highlight in yellow, and a pop-up will open containing default labels, and any that you've created.
9. Use the blue scroll bar to scroll to the status you'd like to use, and then click on it. You'll see a check mark to the right indicating which label you've selected.
Now, click the yellow Apply status
10. You'll see the label you've selected in the Status column.
11. If you have already responded to several calls in your call log, you can change their Status label at the same time. Select the checkbox on the row of any calls you would like to change. You will see the change status
, print message
and send email
buttons highlighted in the bottom left corner of the call list. Click change status
12. The label options will be displayed. Scroll to find the appropriate label, and then click on it. You'll see a check mark to the right indicating which label you've selected. Click Apply status
to save your changes.