Lexicata is an online customer relationship management system for law firms, lawyers, and attorneys to organize and keep track of client data - all in one place. When you integrate Lexicata with Specialty Answering Service, our virtual receptionists will be able to gather details from your caller, and submit that data through the integration to your Lexicata Lead Inbox. Through this process we are able to work in tandem with your law firm, eliminate extra work on your side and help maximize productivity.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to connect Lexicata to your SAS account. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
Connect Lexicata with Your SAS Account
1. In the SAS Desk portal, click Apps from the left side menu. From the Apps screen, click the Configure
button under the Lexicata logo.
2. On the next screen, enter your Lexicata API Key
, and then click Connect to my account
Setting Contact Data Parameters
1. Now that Lexicata is connected, click Add configuration
to begin the setup. The Lexicata Integration
section will be displayed. This is where you'll set the parameters for how you'd like call data to be sent to Lexicata.
2. First, select the Campaign
that you'll be connecting.
3. Then, you'll need to tell the system how to manage the caller's contact details. Choose what email address Lexicata will show in each lead by selecting an option next to Send Data
If Send call data on behalf of email provided by caller
is chosen, leads will have the caller's email address. Note that if the caller does not provide an email address, data will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org by default.
If Send call data from email@example.com
is chosen, leads will have firstname.lastname@example.org as their email address.
If Send data from email address
is chosen, leads will contain the static email address you enter.
Create Your Lexicata Lead Message
Once the configurations are set, you'll need to create the content of the message associated with the lead in your Lead Inbox.
1. Next to Message
, you'll see a list of all of the custom step labels
associated with the campaign you selected, in addition to default variables
, such as [FirstName], [PhoneNumber], [Email], etc. If you have multiple paths in your script, they will each have a different set of variables. So, you'll need to access the call script builder
to determine the step labels in the specific path you are mapping.
Keep in mind that you can build a separate integration for every script path, each with their corresponding step labels.
Click and drag
the variables from the left side to the box on the right.
2. After you add the variables that you'd like to appear in the message, be sure to format them by placing each element on a separate line. You can also add headings such as, "Phone Number: [PhoneNumber]."
Note: When we post information to your lead inbox, the referral URL will show up in Lexicata as https://sasdesk.com, and the lead source will show as SAS. There is no way to adjust these settings.
Integrate Lexicata into Your Script
With all of your integration settings complete, you'll need to add the integration into your SAS script.
1. Click the Save configuration
button in the lower right corner.
2. A pop-up will open containing the integration link. Right click to copy the link text, or highlight the link with your cursor and press CTRL+C. Then, click OK
3. To complete the integration, follow the web pop instructions in this article
. Keep in mind that you'll want to create the web pop step at the end of the script path and before the closing.
NOTE: Some integrations and access to external websites are restricted to designated operator distribution groups. If you are adding either to your script, please reach out so we can make sure your account is assigned to the proper distribution.