How can I cancel my SAS account?
Cancellations can only be processed within the current month. In addition, cancellation notice must be submitted in writing along any of the communication channels below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 1-888-644-4129
- Help Desk: Submit a Support Ticket
- U.S. Mail: 1006 West Ninth Avenue, Suite 150 King of Prussia, PA 19406
Please include the following with your cancellation notice:
- Requested last day of service
- Reason for cancellation
- Account Name
- Contact information for the SAS account holder
After cancellation, please remember to un-forward your telephones from our service. This includes your main lines, back lines, and any cell phone numbers you may have programmed to route to SAS. If you forget to take your telephone lines off of call forwarding, your callers will hear 'dead air' when they call your office.
For instructions on how to disable call forwarding based on your provider, visit this article.