What measures do you take to ensure that callers' personal information is secure?
We take the security of each caller's information very seriously. We are PCI compliant and SOC 2 certified, and we take additional precautions to maintain the confidentiality of callers' personal information.
Some of our security measures include:
- System user identifiers with unique log-ins and passwords: enables us to track users and programs that have been accessed
- Log-in time outs: to prevent unauthorized use of an employee's terminal, their log-in times out within a certain number of minutes
- Multiple user access levels: agents are given specific permissions and can only gain entry to programs at their access level
- Agents' computers are firewalled so that any unapproved websites are inaccessible
- Restricted, keycard access to the facility, call center floor, and server rooms
- Recordings are turned off when agents access a client's website
- Agents have no cell phones or writing implements at their stations
- Strong internal privacy agreements