What measures do you take to ensure that callers' personal information is secure?
We take the security of each caller's information very seriously. We are PCI Compliant and ISO 27001 Certified, and we take additional precautions to maintain the confidentiality of callers' personal information.
Some of our security measures include:
- System user identifiers with unique log-ins and passwords - this enables us to track users and programs that have been accessed.
- Log-in time outs - in order to prevent unauthorized use of an employee's terminal, their log-in times out within a certain number of minutes.
- Multiple user access levels - CSRs are given specific permissions and can only gain entry to programs at their access level.
- CSRs' computers are firewalled so that any outside websites are inaccessible.
- Restricted, keycard access to the facility, call center floor, and server rooms
- Recordings are turned off when agents go out to the website
- CSRs have no cell phones or writing implements at their stations
- Strong internal privacy agreements