My phone rang, but I did not receive a message.
There are several reasons why this may have occurred:
- The caller requested general information only, such as business hours, address, etc.
- With standard forwarding, the caller may have disconnected before the call reached our system.
- Due to VoIP delays when forwarding from services such as Google Voice, Freedom Voice, Ring Central, etc., the caller may have disconnected before the call reached our system.
- The caller misdialed.
- The caller would prefer to call back.
- The caller refused to leave a message.
- The caller has contact information for another communication channel, such as the client's cell phone number or email address.
- The call was a fax line, solicitation call, automated call, no caller/dead air, etc., and your account is not set up to receive notification of these call types.
If you would like every call that reaches our call center to result in an emailed message, please alert your customer service representative during the programming phase, and the appropriate path will be created in your script.
For assistance, please contact our Customer Service department:
Via phone at:
Via email at: