Not sure how to contact SAS? Below is a directory of communication channels to address all of your concerns. We are here when you need us! Be sure to review the Account Verification requirements before reaching out to us.
For account holders, when contacting Customer Service via phone or live chat, please have any of the following pieces of information available for verification. We are unable to assist you unless you can verify that you are the account holder.
- SAS Account Number: This can be found in your Welcome email as well as in the line items on your invoice.
- Forward Number: This is not the number you forward to SAS - it is the number SAS gave you to forward to. If you do not know this number offhand, you can log in to the portal to retrieve it.
- Support Ticket Number: This can be found at the bottom of any support case that you have received.
- Last 4 digits of the credit card on file
- Invoice Number
In addition to the above, we are able to verify you by checking your caller ID against the contact numbers we have on your account.
For customer service issues, script changes, or questions regarding your bill:
- Contact Customer Service by phone at: 1-866-688-8912, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
- Contact Customer Service by email at: email@example.com
For sales inquiries:
- Contact Sales by phone at: 1-888-532-4794, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
- Contact Sales by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Customer Service or Sales via Live Chat, please visit our website:
- www.specialtyansweringservice.net, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
To view invoices or account history, or to update your payment method, please visit our payment portal:
To view usage details and see your messages online, please visit us at:
Our mailing address is:
Specialty Answering Service
1006 9th Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Our FAX number is: