What is a sub account?
Sub accounts can be added to any business that has multiple divisions or locations. They can also be useful for tracking specific advertising efforts, or for marketing firms that create individual campaigns for different clients. Here are the basics:
- Sub accounts are billed under the same parent company.
- Setting up a sub account will incur a $10.00 monthly fee per account.
- You may set up a maximum of 14 sub accounts.
- You will be given a local or toll-free number for each sub account you create.
- No matter how many sub accounts you set up, all usage and fees will be billed under your main account.
- Unlike the plan base rate, which may be prorated depending on when your account is established during the billing cycle, sub account fees are not prorated.
- Sub account fees are due on receipt.
- If you are setting up a Spanish sub account for your bilingual callers, you may choose to add an upfront IVR to your line which would allow callers to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish. Note that there is an additional IVR fee which is billed at $0.15/minute that the IVR itself plays.
NOTE: If you are on our Flex platform, sub accounts are referred to as additional lines. Check out this article for more information on additional lines.
Call history, messages and recordings for sub accounts can be accessed by logging in to your secure web portal. Click on Scripts from the left side menu. On the next screen, you'll see all of your Active scripts. This includes your primary account plus any sub accounts. To take a look at account information or see your call script, just click the script you'd like to view.
NOTE: Essentials clients will not have access to an online portal.
You can also access campaign call logs via the SAS mobile app! Check out this article to download the app, available in iPhone and Android versions, and find out how it can simplify your life when you're on the go.
For more information on establishing a sub account for your business, visit our pricing page, or contact our Customer Service department for assistance.