Does SAS charge programming fees?
SAS may charge programming fees at our discretion based on a number of factors, including:
- The complexity of the programming - While simple programming updates are included with your plan, changes that are complex in nature and require more than 15 minutes to complete will be assessed a fee.
- How soon you need the programming changes completed - Changes that are requested immediately and need to be pushed ahead of other programming requests in queue may be assessed a fee even if they take less than 15 minutes to complete.
- The number of programming requests you have sent - Frequent updates that tie up our programming team may be assessed a fee even if they take less than 15 minutes to complete.
- We will review your needs to ensure that your changes are implemented accurately and in a timely fashion.
- We will provide a programming estimate via email. Programming fees are billed at a rate of $60 per hour, accrued in 15 minute increments.
- Programming charges will reflect on your upcoming invoice.
To avoid programming fees, Advanced service level clients can access your call script and follow the available help desk tutorials to make any or all of the updates you require on your own. If you are on our 2.5 platform, follow these instructions.