Does SAS charge programming fees?
SAS may charge programming fees at our discretion based on a number of factors, including:
- The complexity of the programming - While simple programming updates are included with your plan, changes that are complex in nature will be assessed a fee.
- How soon you need the programming changes completed - Changes that are requested immediately and need to be pushed ahead of other programming requests in queue may be assessed a fee.
- The number of programming requests you have sent - Frequent updates that tie up our programming team may be assessed a fee.
- We will review your needs to ensure that your changes are implemented accurately and in a timely fashion.
- We will provide a programming estimate via email, unless the changes are requested over the phone. Programming fees are billed at a rate of $60 per hour.
- Programming charges are due the same day that updates are made, so please be sure to have a valid credit card on file. However, if you are on our original billing system, the programming charges will reflect on your upcoming invoice.
To avoid programming fees, Advanced service level clients can access your call script and follow the available help desk tutorials to make any or all of the updates you require on your own. If you are on our Flex platform, follow these instructions.