Creating a Custom Call Status Label
Creating your own tags is a great way to help you sort through calls in your SAS Desk call log and keep track of your customers' needs. You can use tags to any number of things, such as:
- Mark which calls you've responded
- Mark which calls still need attention
- Separate calls by department
- Separate calls by staff member
Tags will show up in the Status dropdown list of the Call Details page. You can create a label in a few quick steps. Here's how:
1. First, log in to sasdesk.com.
2. Once logged in, click on the Settings gear icon in the upper right corner.
From the Settings page, you can change your password or add a tag.
3. To add a tag, click on the green Add new tag button on the right side of the screen.
4. In the Add tag popup, fill in the Name box, and then click on the color that you'd like for your new tag. In the Preview area, you'll see how the tag will appear.
5. Now, click the green Add tag button in the bottom right corner of the popup. Your custom tag will show up under the Tags heading of the Settings page.
6. If you would like to change the name or color, click the blue Edit button, make your changes, and then click the blue Save changes button in the bottom right corner of the popup.
7. To delete a tag, just click the red X to the right of the tag name.
8. Once you've created your tags, you can easily update calls by clicking the Tag column to the far right of the call you are working on.
The line highlight in yellow, and a pop-up will open containing default tags, and any that you've created.
9. Use the blue scroll bar to scroll to the tag you'd like to use, and then click on it. You'll see a check mark to the right indicating which tag you've selected.
Now, click the yellow Apply tag button.
10. You'll see the tag you've selected in the Status column.
11. If you have already responded to several calls in your call log, you can change their tags at the same time. Select the checkbox on the row of any calls you would like to change. You will see the change tag, print message and send email buttons highlighted in the bottom left corner of the call list. Click change tag.
12. The tag options will be displayed. Scroll to find the appropriate tag, and then click on it. You'll see a check mark to the right indicating which tag you've selected. Click Apply tag to save your changes.