How to Integrate a Patch On-Call Schedule into Your Script
NOTE: As of Spring 2020, some internal and user-facing SAS systems have been updated to better suit the needs of our customers. Because of these updates, your online portal view may look different than the pictures shown below. If your portal looks different, please refer to this article for updated instructions.
Following are instructions on how to integrate your Warm or Cold Patch schedule into your script.
1. Click the green Integrate button to the right of the Patch schedule you need to add to your script.
Note that if this button is black, your schedule has already been integrated and there is no need to continue.
A pop-up will open containing your integration link.
2. Right click on the link to copy it, or use your cursor to highlight the link text, and then press CTRL+C. Once you have copied the link, click the yellow OK button at the bottom of the pop-up.
3. At this point, you'll need to access the call script. Click Scripts from the menu on the left, and then click the Details icon to the far right of the script that will include your Patch schedule.
4. On the next screen, click the blue Edit your script button in the top right corner.
The Call Script Builder pop-up will open.
5. In the Call Script Builder, click the + sign to expand the path that results in a Warm or Cold Patch, and then click the Web Pop Transfer step (the words Transfer and Patch are interchangeable). This is where you will paste the link you copied.
6. Right click or press CTRL+V to paste the text into the blank URL box. Don't forget to click Save in the bottom left corner of the step.
The link for this specific schedule will never change, so there is no need to update the link if you make changes to your schedule via your portal.
Now that you've integrated your schedule, the green Integrate button to the right of the on-call schedule name will turn black, and it will say Integrated.
NOTE: Some integrations and access to external websites are restricted to designated operator distribution groups. If you are adding either to your script, please reach out so we can make sure your account is assigned to the proper distribution.