How to Integrate a Patch On-Call Schedule into Your Script
Following are instructions on how to integrate your Warm or Cold Patch schedule into your script.
1. Click the green Integrate button to the right of the Patch schedule you need to add to your script.
Note that if this button is black, your schedule has already been integrated and there is no need to continue.
A pop-up will open containing your integration link.
2. Right click on the link to copy it, or use your cursor to highlight the link text, and then press CTRL+C. Once you have copied the link, click the yellow OK button at the bottom of the pop-up.
3. At this point, you'll need to access the call script. Click Scripts from the menu on the left, and then select the script you would like to integrate the schedule into.
4. On the next screen, click the blue Edit your script button in the top right corner.
The Call Script Builder pop-up will open.
5. In the Call Script Builder, click the symbol next to CallReason to expand the path that results in a Warm or Cold Patch, and then click the WebpopWarmTransfer step (the words Transfer and Patch are interchangeable). This is where you will paste the link you copied.
6. Right click or press CTRL+V to paste the text into the blank URL box. Don't forget to click the blue checkmark to return to the script. Then click Publish Changes.
The link for this specific schedule will never change, so there is no need to update the link if you make changes to your schedule via your portal.
NOTE: Some integrations and access to external websites are restricted to designated operator distribution groups. If you are adding either to your script, please reach out so we can make sure your account is assigned to the proper distribution.