How to listen to and download a call
Your answering service portal provides an easy way for you to listen to and download audio recordings of your live telephone calls. The quick tutorial below will tell you how to:
- Listen to and download a call: We'll listen to a call from the main Calls view and download it in .MP3 format.
- Email or Print a call: You'll go into the call details view to email or print the call details from your portal.
Listen To and Download A Call
Shortly after a call has been completed, the recording will be available in your portal. Follow the steps below to learn how to access it:
1. Upon logging in to your portal, your first view will be of the Calls screen where you will see a display of all of your most recent calls.
2. Locate and select the call you would like to listen to. On the new page that opens, click the Play button on the bottom right-hand side of your screen underneath the Audio section.
To download the audio file, click the 3-dot icon and select Download.
Emailing and Printing a Call
In addition to downloading the recording, you can email it or print the details directly from the Call Details page of your answering service portal.
1. From the main Calls page, select the call you wish to print or email. Then, click either the Print or Email button.
Clicking Print will bring up your computer's print function. Clicking Email will bring up the below pop-up. In this window you can enter in the email(s) you would like to forward the message to, and include an optional note.
Congratulations! If you've read through this tutorial, you've learned how to listen to a call, download a recording, and email a recording. Remember that recordings are only kept for 60 days so if you need to download or listen to them, you will not be able to retrieve them after 60 days.