Business Hours - Adding Holidays
Holidays are dates that differ from your normal scheduled business hours. Once a Holiday is added and applied to your Business Hours, the call script will automatically adjust based on the parameters you’ve set. Similar to your Closed Between hours within your Business Hours menu, your Holidays will follow your after-hours protocol.
1. With SAS Flex, go to your User icon in the upper right-hand corner and click Settings.
2. Then, on the left-hand side under Manage, click Holidays.
3. Next, click the Add Holidays button as shown below.
4. You’ll be taken to a new page with some fields you’ll need to complete. Fill in the Name field by choosing a name for your Holiday (e.g., Christmas). Then click Add.
5. Once you add your Holiday, you will see another Name field populate. This will be how you associate your Holidays with your Business Hours. In the new Name field, type in the name of the Business Hours or script you want associated with this new Holiday. (e.g., ABC Plumbing)
6. Now you can select the date range you wish to apply your Holiday Hours to by filling out the From and To dates to the right.
7 . Once you are finished, click Save.
Editing and Removing Holidays
If you are no longer using a particular Holiday setting, you can disable or delete it by clicking on the 3-dot menu icon on the right-hand side of the Holidays menu page. This is also where you can edit your Holidays if needed.