Setting Up Tags in SAS Flex
Call Status Tags are a way to help categorize your messages within your portal to help you and your team stay organized. For example, if you have multiple staff members that people may call in for, you can create tags for individual staff members, and attach them to the calls that pertain to them. You could also create a VIP tag so you can prioritize which customers need a return call first.
How to add Tags to your account
1. Within SAS Flex, go to your User icon in the upper right corner and click Settings.
2. Then, on the left side under Calls, select Tags.
3. Next, click the Add Tag button as shown below.
4. In the pop-up window that appears, you will be asked to type in the Name and select a Color. The Name could be a staff member’s name, VIP, service request, or whatever word or phrase will help you categorize calls.
5. In order to attach a particular Tag to your calls, go to your Call Log and find the call(s) you are looking to update.
6. On the right side of each call, click the 3-dot menu icon, and select the Change Tag option, which will open up a subsequent menu of all available tags. Simply choose the tag you wish to apply, and it's done!
How to edit or remove Tags
If you are no longer using a particular Tag or you need to edit the name, you can disable, edit or delete a tag by clicking on the 3-dot menu icon on the right side of the Tags menu page.
Pre-Set Tags within the System
While you are able to create your own Tags, the system comes with pre-programmed Tags that will be automatically applied to your calls:
- New: Pertains to any new call that has not been opened
- Open: Pertains to any call that has already been opened