Adding Users in SAS Flex
Users are people whom you’ve allowed access to your SAS Flex portal, like your staff members. Each User will be given his or her own password once they’ve been added, which will allow them to log in under their own credentials. As an admin on the account, you will also be able to select what each user has access to.
Adding Users and Setting Permissions
1. Within SAS Flex, go to your User icon in the upper right-hand corner and click Settings.
2. Clicking Settings defaults to the Users page. You can also find the page link on the left-hand side under Manage.
3. Click the Add User button as shown below.
4. Next, fill out the appropriate fields under the User tab, including the User’s Name, Login Email, and Access Level. You can also add an avatar.
5. After you've completed the User's setup, click Save.
How to edit or remove Users
1. If a User no longer needs access to your SAS portal, you can disable or delete them by clicking on the 3-dot menu icon on the right-hand side of the Users menu page. This is also where you can edit permissions or expire a user's passwords.