Our programmers have standard responses for many of the questions operators ask your customers during a phone call. However, in order to maintain the same personal touch a caller would receive had they reached you directly, it is important to help us fine-tune your script to include the specific nuances that represent your company.
Programming should focus on making the operator’s responses sound much like natural conversation, and not overly robotic. Following are a few examples of common phrases you might see in your script. All phrases + everything in your script can be modified and personalized to meet your needs.
- MAIN GREETING: Thank you for calling [Business Name]. This is [Operator Name]. How may I help you today?
- SECONDARY GREETING: I can certainly help you with that. I just need to take down some basic information to better assist you. May I please have your first name?
- SECONDARY GREETING: I'd be happy to help you with that. I just need to take down a few details from you if that's okay.
- SECONDARY GREETING: I am sorry, unfortunately I do not have that information available, but I would like to put you in touch with someone who can better assist you. May I please have your first name?
- TRANSFER: I can transfer you to someone right away. May I place you on a brief hold?
- TRANSFER: One moment please while I transfer you.
- REGARDING: May I ask what your call is regarding?
- CLOSING: Thank you for calling, [Caller’s Name]. I will pass your information along and someone will be in touch with you soon. Have a wonderful day!
- AFTER-HOURS: I am sorry, it is currently after hours, but I can take down your information and let them know you called. May I please have your first name?
Once your account is programmed, you will be able to view your call script by logging into your secure web portal
and checking under the Campaigns
tab. We encourage you to review it carefully and think about how the language would sound to a caller. Does it sound personal, impersonal, too professional, natural, etc.? Does it seem like anything is missing in terms of potential questions/answers or paths for the operators to follow?
After reviewing your script, if you find that changes are necessary, feel free to contact our Customer Service department. We can make adjustments for you at any time.
Via phone at:
Via email at: