What types of payments do you accept?
Generally speaking, invoices can be paid by credit card, e-check or PayPal, or by mailing in a paper check prior to the due date, which is the 21st of every month. However, things are a little different during your first 6 months on service.
First 6 Months on Service
- We require a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card on file in order to keep your account in good standing.
- Your first invoice payment must be processed with a credit card.
- Your account must be set up for Auto Pay. If you exceed the minutes threshold of your plan, the credit card on file will be charged automatically. Automatic upgrade payments are due on receipt.
- If you do not want a recurring charge on your credit card, you may make a payment by check or PayPal, and the payment must be received on the last business day prior to the invoice due date. As long as the payment is received in a timely fashion, the credit card on file will not be charged.
- Check or PayPal payments can be used for any regular cycle invoices; however, your initial payment and automatic upgrades must be funded using the credit card on file.
Other Important Details
- Accounts are billed on a monthly basis; however, we can accept a lump sum payment if you would like to pay in advance. Any unused amount will be added as a credit on your account.
- We do not work with purchase orders. Check payments must be received by the 21st of every month. However, we can add purchase order information to invoices.
- If you send in a check that is received after the due date and the credit card on file has already been processed, the check payment will be added to your account as a credit.
- If your account has been suspended or canceled due to non-payment, reactivation requires that the complete open balance is paid by credit card, which includes any invoices that are past-due along with any open invoices that are not yet past their due date.
- If you are reactivating service and have not paid the current month's or next month's base rate, then payment for both are due in order to reactivate your account.
- Payments not received on time may be subjected to a late fee.
You can mail check payments to:
Specialty Answering Service
1006 9th Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406