Alert Your Receptionists About Important Situations
An Agent Alert is a way for you to communicate an update with our operators in real time. Agent Alerts are best used if you are unable to get in contact with customer support and need to make an immediate temporary update. For example, if an on-call staff member has a family emergency after hours and customer support is not readily available, creating an Agent Alert within your SAS Flex portal will help notify operators of the change so they can follow a temporary protocol.
How to add an Agent Alert
1. Within SAS Flex, go to the Agent Alerts tab on the left menu navigation panel.
2. Next, click the Add Agent Alert button as shown below.
3. In the pop-up window that appears on your page, you will be asked to fill in the following fields:
- Enabled/Disabled: This shows the status of your alert.
- Script: You will need to choose which script you want the alert to apply to. If you want the alert to apply to all scripts, select All Scripts
- Expiration Date: Choose the date you want the alert to expire
- Expiration Time: Choose the time you want the alert to expire
- Time Zone: Choose your time zone
- Alert: Type the alert you wish to relay to the operators. For example: “Please let all customers know we are closed due to inclement weather until further notice.”
How to edit or remove an Agent Alert
1. If an Agent Alert no longer applies, you can disable or delete it by clicking on the 3-dot menu icon on the right-hand side of the Agent Alert menu page. This is also where you can edit your Agent Alerts, if needed. When editing, be sure to click Save to save your changes.
2. Clicking Disable will prompt the following pop-up. Click OK to disable.
3. Clicking Delete will prompt the following pop-up. Click OK to delete.