Using Outcome Labels
Like the name suggests, Outcomes are essentially call results within your script. For example, General Message or Transferred Call are two Outcomes that can be used across many different accounts. However, you can create Outcomes that are more specific to your business, such as “Emergency Service” or “Calling for Steve Rogers.”
In this article we'll discuss:
Adding Outcomes to your script
Editing or Removing Outcomes
If you are no longer using a particular Outcome, you can delete it by clicking on the 3-dot menu icon on the right side of the Outcomes menu page. This is also where you can edit your Outcome details, if needed.
Pre-set Outcomes Within the System
While you are able to create your own Outcomes, the system comes with a number of pre-programmed Outcomes that can be applied to calls accordingly. These Outcomes include:
- Account Owner Calling: The owner of the SAS account called their own line.
- Answered Question: Caller request was completed without data required.
- Automated Call: Operator received an automated recording after answering.
- Default: The default Outcome will be used if none are selected, or if the script is closed without being saved. Note that it just says "Default."
- Fax Machine: Operator received a fax tone after answering.
- Information Only: Operator was able to answer the caller’s questions using FAQs and did not need to take a message.
- IVR Disconnect: The line disconnected before reaching an end point.
- Message Ticket: No scripted paths applied based off the caller’s query, so a basic message was sent.
- No Caller / Dead Air: The line disconnected before an operator could answer.
- Prank Call: Rude, inappropriate or obscene caller.
- Refused Message: Caller refused to leave a message.
- Telemarketer: Operator received an automated or live telemarketing call.
- Test Call: Call was made to test script and/or phone line.
- Wrong Number: Caller dialed the wrong business.