Customizing Your Recorded Greetings
In SAS Flex, you can customize the upfront greeting on your line by adding your own file or recording a greeting in your own voice directly from the portal! This enables you to put a personal touch on your account, record holiday greetings, include promotional blurbs, or anything else that you want callers to hear before they reach an agent.
1. Within SAS Flex, go to your User icon in the upper right-hand corner. Then, select Settings.
2. Under the Telephony section, click Greeting Library.
3. From this page, you can upload a pre-recorded greeting, or you can record your own. To upload a greeting, click Add, then choose the desired file from your computer.
4. Once added, you can Play, Rename or Delete your greeting by clicking the 3-dot menu to the right of your uploaded file.
5. To record your own greeting, click the red Record button. Then, follow the instructions in the pop-up window.
6. Once you are finished uploading and editing your greeting, you will need to apply it to your SAS number.