How to integrate SAS Flex with Clio
Clio (formerly known as Lexicata) is an online customer relationship management system for law firms, lawyers, and attorneys to organize and keep track of client data - all in one place. When you integrate Clio with Specialty Answering Service, our virtual receptionists will be able to gather details from your caller, and submit that data through the integration to your Clio Lead Inbox. Through this process we are able to work in tandem with your law firm, eliminate extra work on your side and help maximize productivity.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to connect Clio to your SAS Flex account. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
Connect Clio with Your SAS Flex Account
1. In the SAS Flex portal, click Integrations from the left side menu.
2. From the Apps screen, click the Install button next to the Clio logo.
3. On the next screen, enter your Clio API Key and click Save and Connect. Then, in the pop-up window, select Allow.
Setting Contact Data Parameters
1. Now that Clio is connected to the app, click Add configuration to begin the setup.
2. First, name your configuration. This is how your Clio integration will be displayed within your SAS Flex portal.
3. Now, you'll need to tell the system how to manage the caller's contact details. Choose what email address Clio will show in each support ticket by selecting an option next to Send Data.
If Send call data on behalf of email provided by caller. is chosen, cases will be created under the email address the caller provides. Note that if the caller does not provide an email address, data will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org by default.
If Send call data from email@example.com is chosen, cases will be created under the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Send data from email address is chosen, cases will be created under the static email address you enter.
4. When you are finished, click Save.
Integrate Clio into Your Script
When all of your integration settings are complete, contact SAS at email@example.com to add the integration into the appropriate block in your SAS script, or follow these instructions to integrate the app yourself.