How to integrate SAS Flex with OnePageCRM
SAS offers a number of call center integrations that are designed to make your life easier. OnePageCRM is an online customer resource management system that helps you stay organized by managing contacts, tracking leads, delegating sales actions, and more. If your business uses this software, integrating your account with the OnePageCRM app in the portal will automatically push data from your calls into your CRM system. This eliminates the need for you to do double the work, converting messages into OnePageCRM entries.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to connect OnePageCRM to your SAS Flex account. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
- Connect Your CRM with the SAS OnePageCRM App
- Set Contact Data Parameters
- Configure Custom Mappings (Optional)
- Integrate OnePageCRM into Your Script
Connect OnePageCRM with Your SAS Account
1. In the SAS Flex portal, click Integrations from the left side menu.
2. From the Apps screen, click the Install button next to the OnePage CRM logo.
3. On the next screen, enter in your OnePage CRM user ID and password, then click Save & Connect.
Setting Contact Data Parameters
1. Now that OnePage CRM is connected to the app, click Add configuration to begin the set-up.
2. First, name your Configuration. This is how your OnePage CRM integration will be displayed within your SAS Flex portal.
3. Then, you'll need to tell the system how to manage the caller's contact details. Choose what email address OnePageCRM will show in each task by selecting an option next to Send Data.
If Send call data on behalf of email provided by caller. is chosen, tasks will be created under the email address the caller provides. Note that if the caller does not provide an email address, data will be sent from email@example.com by default.
If Send call data from firstname.lastname@example.org is chosen, tasks will be created under the email address email@example.com.
If Send data from email address is chosen, tasks will be created under the static email address you enter.
4. Then decide whether you'd like the system to Update and Overwrite existing contact data.
If Don't update existing contacts. Create new ones. is chosen, SAS will look for an email match in your OnePageCRM installation. If there is no match, it will create a new task and a new contact. If there is an email match, it will just create a new task.
If Update contacts by overwriting any data with details from SAS. is chosen, SAS will look for an email match in your OnePageCRM installation. If there is a match, it will overwrite any existing customer data with data we've received from the call.
If Update contacts by appending details from SAS without overwriting existing data. is chosen, SAS will look for an email match in your OnePageCRM installation. If there is a match, it won't overwrite data but will add any new details received.
5. When you are finished, click Save.
OnePage CRM Custom Mappings (Optional)
Once the data section is complete, you can map your call data directly to specific OnePage CRM fields by adding Custom Mappings.
1. Under the Mappings tab, click Add Mapping.
2. In the first drop down box, select either Collector or Text.
Collector will allow you to use specific SAS script variables to populate OnePage CRM fields. If you select Collector, use the dropdown in the second column to select a script variable.
Text gives you the option to type your own data rather than using SAS variables. If you select Text, the second column will be a blank box where you can type specific information.
3. After you've completed the second column, you will set the Object, Type and Mapping.
The Object drop down gives you three options - Contact, Note and Deal.
The Type drop down gives you two options - Standard and Custom. Selecting Standard will bring up the default fields, and selecting Custom will bring up any custom OnePageCRM fields you created.
The Mapping drop down will display the Standard or Custom fields within your OnePageCRM setup.
4. Repeat the steps 1-3 until you've completed the custom mappings.
5. When you are finished, click Save.
6. Back on the main OnePage CRM page, you can Disable, Edit or Delete your configuration by clicking on the 3-dot icon adjacent to your configuration.
Integrate OnePage CRM into Your Script
When all of your integration settings are complete, contact SAS at firstname.lastname@example.org to add the integration into the appropriate block in your SAS script, or follow these instructions to integrate the app yourself.