How to Test your App Integrations
If you're using one of our app integrations, it's a good idea to test the configuration first to make sure details will send through successfully. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to test the configuration before integrating it into your script.
1. Within SAS Flex, click on the Integrations tab on the left-hand navigation panel.
2. From the Integrations menu, click on the App you wish to integrate.
3. Once your app is configured, click the 3-dot menu icon on the right-hand side, then select Send Test
4. On the next page, enter test caller details into the required fields.
5. Once all of the required fields have been filled in, click Test your request at the bottom of your screen.
6. If the test sends through successfully, you'll see "Success: True" under the Response section. If the test does not send through successfully, details will be provided to help you resolve the error.
7. If your test is successful, you can go ahead and add the integration to your script.