In what format are voicemail messages sent?
If you are utilizing voicemail service through SAS, voicemail recordings will be emailed to you in WAV format immediately after the caller disconnects the line. You can play WAV files in applications such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, and iTunes, and possibly by downloading apps to your iPhone or Android mobile device.
With voicemail service, please keep the following in mind:
- Voicemail services can only be supported on our SAS Flex platform.
- Voicemail recordings will show up in your IVR log.
- Those clients requiring HIPAA compliance cannot use SAS as a voicemail service provider, as the immediate electronic conveyance of voicemail to the client's email does not meet with HIPAA's regulations.
- Time accrues in 1-second increments. If you have any questions about cost, please refer to our pricing page.
- There is no extra charge for multiple voicemail boxes. You will only be charged for usage.