I am not receiving text messages.
If you have requested text message notification of your calls, but you have not been receiving messages, there are a few ways you can troubleshoot this issue.
- First, you'll want to check your profile(s) to ensure that the correct number(s) are listed for message delivery.
- Next, go through your call script to verify that each path is assigned to the correct profile.
- Once you've double checked the above, you can send yourself a test message by following these instructions.
After attempting to send yourself a test message, if you are still not receiving text notification, try doing the following:
- Check to see if other staff members are receiving text message notification.
- Restart your mobile phone. For older phones, press and hold the Power button to turn the device off and on. For touchscreen phones, press and hold the Power button to display a menu where you can select Power Off. Then, you'll restart by pressing and holding the Power button.
- If applicable, delete any prior text message threads from SAS. See iPhone instructions here, and Samsung instructions here.
It would also be a good idea to check your phone's settings to ensure that you are not blocking messages from SAS. Text notification will come from your SAS forward number, so you'll need to save the forward number to your Contacts list. Visit this article for help with unblocking messages on your iPhone. If you have a Samsung Galaxy, these instructions should be helpful.
If all else fails, for additional assistance, give our Customer Service team a call. We will go through the testing process with you.
Via phone at:
Via email at: