What types of numbers does SAS provide?
What types of numbers does Specialty Answering Service provide and what are the associated costs?
SAS provides three types of numbers:
- U.S.-based local numbers
- U.S.-based toll-free numbers
- U.S.-based true 800 numbers
Pricing is as follows:
- The first local or toll-free number is free of charge.
- If you would like additional toll-free numbers for add-tracking purposes, you will need to create a sub account.
- If you request a true 800 number (where 800 or 888 is the prefix), an additional $25 monthly fee is associated with it. Note that true toll-free numbers are only available for clients on our Flex Billing system.
- The cost for additional numbers is a flat fee. Usage on each line is assessed separately.
- Any local or toll-free numbers that SAS provides are non-transferable. Should you decide to suspend or cancel service at any time, you cannot take the number with you.
- We are not able to acquire local numbers in every area code. If you have a special request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMS messaging for notification of calls works with local forward numbers only. It will not work with toll-free numbers. Email can be used as an alternative to texts in those cases.
- We do not provide vanity numbers.