What types of numbers does SAS provide?
What types of numbers does Specialty Answering Service provide and what are the associated costs?
SAS provides two types of numbers:
- U.S.-based local numbers
- U.S.-based toll-free numbers
Pricing is as follows:
- The first local or toll-free number is free of charge.
- If you would like additional toll-free numbers for add-tracking purposes, you will need to create a sub account.
- We do not charge for usage. The cost for additional numbers is a flat fee.
- Any local or toll-free numbers that SAS provides are non-transferable. Should you decide to suspend or cancel service at any time, you cannot take the number with you.
- We are not able to acquire local numbers in every area code. If you have a special request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not provide vanity numbers.