How will my bill be calculated on Legacy billing?
Legacy accounts are billed on the 1 st of each month. Payment is due by the 21st of each month (auto pay is also processed on this date). That allows approximately 3 weeks for you to review your invoice and contact us about any questions you may have prior to your payment being processed.
SAS pre-bills for the next month’s base rate. This amount is determined by which calling plan you are on. In addition to this amount, invoices will include any overages from the previous month. For example, if your plan’s base rate is $239 per month, and you incurred $30 in overage charges during a billing cycle, then the amount due will be $239 plus $30.
Additional Details, Per-Minute:
- You can pay by credit card or by an alternate method as long as we receive payment before the 21st of the month.
- Advanced IVR, voicemail, and call patching services are subject to a low per-minute rate. You can see our per-minute pricing information here.
- Programming fees may be charged for numerous or complex updates.
- The first U.S.-based local or toll-free number is provided by SAS free of charge. Additional numbers are billed at $10/month.
- Call recording, and text and email messages are free of charge.
Additional Details, Per-Call:
- We require that your first invoice is paid by credit card. After the first invoice, you can pay by an alternate method as long as we receive payment before the 21st of the month.
- Call patching, text, email and fax messages are billed as one call count for each action. You can see our per-call pricing information here.
- The first U.S.-based local number is provided by SAS free of charge. The area code will be local to the area where your calls are routed. Subsequent numbers are billed at $10.
- Call recording is not available on per-call plans.
For information on your account, questions regarding invoices or payment, or to request changes to your plan, please contact our Customer Service department:
Via phone at:
Via email at: