Adding Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Categories and Articles
Frequently Asked Questions, or FAQs, are questions that come up routinely from customers. These questions could be as simple as where your business is located, or more complex questions such as what types of insurance you accept. Within your SAS Flex portal, you can add and customize FAQs to help our operators answer questions on your behalf and organize them into Categories to help streamline the process.
If you'd like to add standard information like where your business is located or your hours of operation, check out the advanced options within the Call Script Builder.
How to Add FAQs
1. Within SAS Flex, go to your User icon in the upper right-hand corner and click Settings.
2. Then, on the left-hand side under Scripts, select FAQs.
3. Before you are able to add FAQs, you will need to add a Category to help stay organized. To do that, simply click the Add Category button as shown below.
4. In the pop-up window that appears on your page, you will need to fill out the Name and Description of your Category. Then, you'll need to associate your Category with a script.
5. Once you add your Category, the FAQs tab along the top will become functional. After you select that tab, click Add FAQ to begin adding your frequently asked questions.
6. In the pop-up window that appears, you will need to fill out some fields including the Title, Description, Category and Keywords.
7. The Title field is where you want to add your question, and the Description text box is where you'll enter the answer. Before you click Save, you must also select the Category that best relates to your FAQ.
How to Edit or Remove FAQs and/or Categories
1. If an FAQ or Category no longer applies, you can disable or delete it by clicking on the 3-dot menu icon on the right-hand side of the FAQs or Categories menu page. This is also where you can edit your FAQs and Categories, if needed.