Color Coding your On-Call Schedule
Color-coding your on-call schedule is a great way to see at a glance who is on call for a particular day, week, weekend, etc. There are 11 colors to choose from, and color-coding is as simple as clicking a rectangle!
1. When you are building out your scheduled dates, select a color block from the Color drop down.
2. Then, build out your advanced schedule following the instructions in one of the tutorials below.
- Building an Advanced Reach Schedule
- Building an Advanced Warm Patch Schedule
- Building an Advanced Cold Patch Schedule
3. After your schedule is saved, it will be displayed on the calendar in your preferred color!
Want to find out how to color-code on-call Groups? Check out this article for details.