Routing Incoming Calls with a Simple IVR
SAS Flex offers clients the opportunity to have customization tools right at their fingertips. With advanced script and IVR building technology, if you can dream it, you can build it. However, not every client needs all of the bells and whistles. If you fall into that category, our Simple IVR feature can help. A Simple IVR would be used for companies that just want their callers to press 1 or 2 to be routed to another SAS campaign number. For example, press 1 for English, and press 2 for Spanish. Let's get started!
1. Within SAS Flex, go to the User icon in the upper right-hand corner, then click Settings.
2. Under the Telephony section, select Numbers.
3. Select the SAS number you wish to add your simple IVR to.
4. Scroll down to the Simple IVR section at the bottom of the page. Then click the check box next to IVR Status to activate.
5. Once activated, you can choose where to transfer calls via the Transfer Calls dropdown.
6. Next, choose how many loops you want the IVR to play. Then decide what happens if there is no input or if the wrong input is entered. For example, you may want the IVR to disconnect if there is no input.
7. Finally, select a recorded greeting, or enter in your greeting using the Text to Speech option.
8. When you are finished, click Save.