I have a limited budget. How can I keep my invoices down?
If you are working with a limited budget, there are several things you can do to reduce operator talk time on your account and keep your monthly invoices in a comfortable range.
- Consider adding a front-end IVR to your line to cut down on live operator time.
- If you are receiving too many calls from telemarketers, add your land line or cell phone number to the Federal Trade Commission’s National Do Not Call Registry. Most telemarketers should not call your number once it has been on the registry for 31 days.
- Add a few FAQs to your account. When operators have easy access to the most frequently asked questions and answers, hold time will be reduced, thus speeding up phone calls.
- Alternately, if you have too many FAQs, hold time will increase while the operators look for the correct information. Try not to overwhelm the script with more information than necessary. Check out this article on how to write the best FAQs.
- Limit the times in which you forward to the service (e.g., on weekends or after hours).
You can also contact our Customer Service team to discuss script adjustments. For example:
- Remove excess verifications such as "Can you repeat your email address?" or "Can you repeat your phone number?" and so on.
- Create additional paths or sections in your script. This may make it easier for operators to sort through a caller’s issue and quickly find the answers they are looking for.
- Alternately, create an All Calls path where the operators will gather only basic information, ensuring that every call will be handled efficiently.
Via phone at:
Via email at: