Previewing your SAS Flex Script
Whether you're making changes to your script or just want a feel for what our agents see while handling your calls, use our Preview feature to to preview your script and send test messages!
1. Within SAS Flex, go to the Builder icon on the left side of your screen and select Scripts.
2. From here, you can either click directly on the script you wish to preview, or select the 3-dot menu icon to the right of the script you wish to view, and click Preview.
If you're already on the Script Workflow page, you can click the Preview button in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
3. A new window will open displaying your script preview. To progress through your script, select one of the options shown highlighted in white. In this example, the two call options to choose from are Calling for Service and All Other Calls.
4. Continue progressing through the script until you've reached the end. The last page of the script will have a black Save the Call button. Once you save your call, you can find the message in your call log!
5. Along the left-hand side of your screen, you'll see several additional links agents can use to better assist your callers and handle your calls.
- Script: Clicking this will bring you back to the first page of the script
- Message Ticket: Clicking this will bring up a Message Ticket form for agents to fill out. This is useful when a caller's query doesn't fit any of the current scripted path options.
- Non-Message Call: Clicking this will bring up a list of Non-Message Call options agents can choose from to save messages for Wrong Numbers, No Callers, Telemarketers, etc.
- FAQ: Clicking this will bring up the FAQs you've assigned to your script.
- Location, Phone & Hours: Clicking this will bring up your business's location and the contact information that has been configured through our Google Maps integration.
- History: Clicking this will bring up all caller activity for the last 48 hours.