Adding a New Number on SAS Flex Billing
When you sign up with SAS, you are given a phone number that you can forward your business lines to. Customers on our Flex Billing platform have the ability to purchase additional numbers right from their portal without having to reach out to our Customer Support team. Additional numbers can be used with Advanced IVRs, or if you'd like to configure different scripts based on different locations or departments your business may have.
In this article we'll discuss:
Purchasing a New Number
What are the Next Steps?
Once the new number is purchased, you'll need to configure the number in Number Settings, and assign it either to a script or an advanced IVR. Depending on what you'd like to use the new number for, check out the articles below for instructions on what to do next!
- Managing your SAS Flex Number
- How to Assign your SAS Flex Numbers
- How to Build an SAS Script Workflow
- Setting up an Advanced IVR
- Adding Frequently Asked Questions
- Setting your Company Business Hours
- Configuring Additional Options in a Script
If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to reach out to SAS Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (866) 688-8912.